Benzgem by GuyDesign® Emerald Cut Lab Created Chrysoberyl 11 x 9 Alexandrite and 01.68 Carats of Round Imitation Diamonds, Diana Princess of Wales Ring, 14k White Gold, 6870
- An Emerald by Day, A Ruby at Night.
- Varies in color with incident light: green, blue-green, or pale green in daylight; mauve, violet to red, purplish in incandescent light.
- Style: Diana Princess of Wales, Right Hand Cocktail Ring. Photographed in a ring size 7.
- Several sizes of this Emerald Shape Alexandrite are available to fit this particular Ring Style.
- Features an Emerald Shape, Lab Created Chrysoberyl Alexandrite, Precisely Cut.
- Semi-Mount Contains 14, Excellent, Hand Cut - Hearts & Arrows Benzgem by GuyDesign®, GIA H-I Color Equivalent Precise Cut Faux Diamonds.
Most believable fake Diamond in the World!
I have the Simplest tastes...
I am always Satisfied with the Best
cit. Oscar Wilde
What Differentiates Benzgem from other Imitations & Simulants?
- Unlike the Others, Benzgem's Color is in the rough; it is not an amorphous coating or plating. The rough is a Realistic White, tinted in the G-H-I-J Color Range - THE Color of 95.% of all Natural Mined Diamonds
- Each Jewel is handled in the same fashion as its Genuine Counterpart resulting in an eminently credible Benzgem; Designed, Hand Cut, and Polished as Real Diamonds are.
- Like all Genuine Natural Diamonds, each Benzgem is Singly Refractive, and therefore, Sparkle like Natural Diamonds.
- Innovative, Exquisite, and Exclusive, Benzgem is THE closest to any Genuine Mined Diamond available on the market
What are the Benefits of owning a Benzgem?
- Benzgem was created Exclusively by GuyDesign® for the sole purpose of being the Most Believable and Realistic Alternative to a Mined Diamond.
- You will Feel and Experience the Opulence of wearing a Genuine, Natural, Mined "Rock"
Love the sparkle, but what is the Advantage of Benzgem's G-H-I-J Color?
- The main advantage is the Natural and Believable Diamond look it imparts.
- The other diamond simulations have either an artificial bluish fluorescence as in cz [Colorless cz is two or more shades Whiter than the Whitest Diamond grade of "D", Colorless. "D" is the Rarest and Most Expensive Diamond Colorless White occuring 1 in every 100000 Carats].
- Or too green or too yellow tint of the moissanite.
- Benzgem G-H-I-J Color Range Jewels remain the same color whether indoors or out. No Fluorescence.
Benzgem by GuyDesign® - Best Diamond Copy in the World
Most Believable Fake Diamond
I already own Diamonds. How do I know Benzgem will Match what I already have?
- I Guarantee it... Benzgem's G-H-I-J Color Grade, is both Natural and Believable.
- It's color will match and coordinate with the Diamond Jewelry you already own.
- Benzgem's Clarity is SI1 [clean to the naked eye] or better.
Each Jewel is handled in the same fashion as its Genuine
Counterpart resulting in an eminently credible Benzgem;
Designed, Hand Cut, and Polished as Real Diamonds are.